Tournament Check-in for Fairport and local teams is Thursday, June 27 from 5 PM – 8 PM at Perinton Community Church, 636 High St., Fairport, NY 14450.
Non-local teams may check in Friday, June 28 from 4 PM – 6 PM or Saturday, June 29, from 7 AM to 11 AM at Martha Brown Middle School, 665 Ayrault Rd., Fairport, NY 14450
Teams must check in at least an hour before their first game.
Required documentation needed for ALL Teams at Check-In:
- Two copies of your team’s current approved Certified Roster from local organization (e.g., NYSW) - Guest players (max. of 3) hand-written on roster including pass number and date of birth
- Certified player passes, including Coaches, Managers and Guest players. These will be checked against the roster and handed back at time of registration. Please note: Passes must be on hand at check-in and AT ALL games during the tournament
- Signed copy of Tournament Team Medical Release Form (see below). Please print this out (hover over the bottom of the document to see the option to print), sign it and bring it with you. Medical forms for each player including guest players (can be your club medical form).
- Signed document that your team is aware of RDYSL’s Zero Tolerance Policy (bottom of this page). Please print this out (hover over the bottom of the document to see the option to print), sign it and bring it with you.
- Provide cell phone numbers for coaches and managers
- If the guest players on your team do not have medical waivers (or you do not have copies of their medical waivers from their home team), please fill out the FSC Tournament Medical Release for Guest Players.
HEAD COACHES AND MANAGERS:
Please make sure you check the Tournament website frequently and throughout the tournament weekend in case there are last minute Tournament announcements and/or schedule changes.