Some Important Considerations:
- Please register online prior to the first tryout date.
- If your team has a game scheduled during one of these dates, the game is more important. We schedule multiple dates for this reason.
- If you will be on vacation during all three tryout dates, please register online and inform your coach of your interest to play again next year. We rely on feedback from the coach as well as the initial training sessions in November for final team placement.
- If your son or daughter will be playing at the U8 or U9 age levels (birth year 2012 or 2011) in the Fall, they do not participate in the tryout process. Please register online and you will be notified in October of their November training schedule at Turin. We will use the first few weeks in November for team placement.
- All tryouts are organized by age group. For returning players, please tryout with the age group you will be next season. For example a current U13 will tryout during the U14 schedule.
- If your son or daughter played up an age level, please have them tryout with that age group.
Please note, it is our goal to place all kids on a team where they can balance being successful while also getting challenged to grow in the game of soccer.
Lastly, our club is built on the strength of its volunteers and the expertise found in our community. We are anticipating some vacancies on our Board of Directors next year and would love to hear from you if you are interested in giving back. Multiple board members will be at all tryout sessions. Please stop by if you would like to learn more.
Thank you all for your continued support of the Fairport Soccer Club
President - Fairport Soccer Club