Fairport Soccer Club (FSC) 2017 Season Registration is Open
To register click HERE.
|Age Level||Payment Options|
|U8 thru U17||
|U19||$150 (Plus $50 bond, details below)|
|Micro ages 5-7||$250|
|U7 Development Program||
*Uniform cost is in addition to above Registration Dues
Program Details by Age Group
U8-U17 Travel Program
- November to April, indoor training twice per week at Turin Sports Dome (260 Hogan Rd). U19 players still in high school can train with our oldest team that will be training indoor.
- May to July, outdoor season consisting of 12 Rochester District Youth Soccer League (RDYSL) games, typically one or two per week, six home and six away. Please refer to http://rdysl.com/gamedays.htm for the game night assigned to each age group, this is subject to change. There are over 500 teams playing in the RDYSL and game nights are pre-assigned to assist with referee scheduling
- FSC will continue to offer participation in the Fairport Tournament and will provide up to $400 per team to apply towards an additional tournament entry fee of the coach / team choice (Director of Coaching to approve). Any tournament fees above $400 will need to be covered by the team. If a team enters a tournament that is less than $400, the resulting difference will not be available for the team to use for other purposes.
U19 Travel Program
- U19 players still in high school can train with our oldest team (U17 or U16) that is scheduled for indoor training. November to April, indoor training twice per week at Turin Sports Dome (260 Hogan Rd).
- May to July, outdoor season consisting of 10 Rochester District Youth Soccer League (RDYSL) games, typically one or two per week, five home and five away.
- Participation in the Fairport Tournament if there are other U19 teams registered for the tournament.
- Refundable $50 Bond covers league fines (yellow and red cards…) if incurred, refunded at the end of the season if there are none.
- The cost of the uniform is currently being determined, please plan on a range of $70 to $90. The team may decide to make alternate arrangements such as the use of the 2016 uniform or another option TBD.
- Please register ASAP, no later than January 15th, the RDYSL deadline for teams is the end of January and we need to determine if there will be enough players for a team.
Micro Program Ages 5 – 7 (Birth Years 2012 – 2010)
- Registration will open in September 2016
- November to April, 18 indoor sessions, Saturday mornings at Turin Sports Dome (260 Hogan Rd)
- July, Micro scrimmage play on turf field during the FSC Tournament.
- Ball and uniform included (shirt, shorts and socks).
U7 Development Program
- For boys or girls with 2010 birth years and are developmentally beyond the level of the Micro Program offering.
- For players that have previously participated in the Micro Program and are determined by the FSC Director of Coaching (DOC) staff to be development appropriate for U8/9 Travel levels (skill, athleticism, maturity).
- $375 covers the cost of indoor time and is lower than U8 / U9 because there are no game costs such as referee fees to cover, players practice but do not play in league games.
- If interested and the player has participated in the Micro Program, please register for U7 Development and the DOC staff will review and make final decision.
- This is the second year in our two year FSC uniform cycle. All New Players will be required to buy a uniform and process the order in the January timeframe.
- The cost of the uniform is currently being determined, it will be less than $100.
- Families will process the uniform order directly with Soccer.com on a team web page and the uniform will be delivered directly to your home. A try-on session will be held at Turin so that you can figure out the appropriate size to order.
- Soccer.com will be offering their entire line of products (indoor and outdoor shoes, balls…..) at the same time, including an FSC standard discount.
- Also through Soccer.com, we anticipate being able to offer a Club Store with FSC Logo bags and apparel.
- Payment of full dues of $475 or minimum payment of $100 at time of registration on-line or with a check $475 or $100 at the tryout front desk on your assigned tryout day.
- Player cannot tryout without minimum payment of $100.
- Non-refundable tryout fee of $30 is included in the full or minimum payment.
- It is FSC intent and desire to place a team in the highest division of each age group of the RDYSL. These will be our Red Teams and filled with the best travel players registered with us.
- After naming Red Teams and when there are enough other players registered, those players have participated in tryouts and they are still committed to participating on a team (see placement acceptance and refunds below), FSC will form a second or third age group team.
- Refund requests need to be made prior to October 3rd, refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, FSC will refund any 2016 payments minus the $30 tryout fee.
Examples – If $475 paid, refund will be $445. If $100 paid, refund will be $70.
- U8-9 evaluations will be during November and December indoor sessions, placements will be finalized in December.
- U10 placements will be finalized in November.
- U11 – U15 Red Team placement emails will be sent on October 15 to each individual. Those individuals will be required to respond with acceptance or decline of their position on the team within 48 hours.
- Once everyone has accepted and the team is considered by FSC to be viable, the team will recieve an email confirming the status of the team.
- Blue Team placement emails will be sent on October 20 to each individual. Those individuals will be required to respond with acceptance or decline of their position on the team within 48 hours.
- Once FSC has determined that the team is viable or not viable based on the number of players confirming or declining, a group notification will go out from FSC.
- If declining a position at anytime after October 3rd, FSC will refund any 2016 payments minus $100. Examples – If $475 paid, refund will be $375. If $100 paid, there will be no refund.
Tryout Schedule Fall 2016
|BIRTH YEAR||TEAM||TRYOUT 1||TRYOUT 2|
|2000||BU & GU 17||Sun. 9/11; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/18; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2|
|2001||BU & GU 16||Sun. 9/11; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/18; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2|
|2002||BU & GU 15||Sun. 9/11; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/18; 10-11:30am; CPW 1&2|
|2003||BU14||Sun. 9/11;1:30-3pm;CPW 1&2||9/18; 2-3:30pm; CPW 1&2|
|2003||GU14||Sat. 9/10;2-3:30pm;CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/25;4-5:30pm;CPE 1|
|2004||BU13||Sun. 9/11;1:30-3pm;CPW 1&2||9/18; 2-3:30pm; CPW 1&2|
|2004||GU13||Sat. 9/10;2-3:30pm;CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/25;4-5:30pm;CPE 1|
|2005||BU12||Sat. 9/10; 4-5:30pm; CPW 1&2||Sat. 9/24; 4-5:30pm; CPW 1&2|
|2005||GU12||Sun. 9/11; 12-1:30pm; CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/25; 2-3:30pm; CPE 1|
|2006||BU11||Sat. 9/10; 4-5:30pm; CPW 1&2||Sat. 9/24; 4-5:30pm; CPW 1&2|
|2006||GU11||Sun. 9/11; 12-1:30pm; CPW 1&2||Sun. 9/25; 2-3:30pm; CPE 1|
|2007||BU & GU 10||Sun. 9/18; 12-1:30pm; CPW 1&2||Sat. 9/24; 2-3:30; CPW 1&2|
We are asking Girls and Boys U16 and U17 to register now and come to the sessions listed above. Because of the Birth Year change we would like to form teams earlier than in past years.
The sessions for U16 and U17 will be low impact due to the in-season timing with the high school season.
Payment, Team Formation and Refund Policies
Fairport Soccer Club and Volunteering
With the exception of some paid coaching and DOC positions, this organization is administered with volunteer time. The board, tournament committee, webmaster and team positions (assistant coach, team manager and field maintenance) are all volunteer. This club cannot survive without the help of the community participants. If you are interested in seeing a town based club that is dedicated to providing the best travel soccer experience possible, while also striving to keep costs at the lowest price point and have some time to volunteer, please let us know. This is your club, please get involved and help us make it a great organization serving our community.
FSC Tournament Volunteer obligation requirement:
For U8 thru U17 Players ONLY (NOT Micro Players) FSC TOURNAMENT VOLUNTEER INFO: Playing with FSC requires every family to volunteer for the FSC Annual Soccer Tournament which will most likely be in July. We require 4 hours from each family during the tournament weekend. Anyone 17 or older can fulfill your own volunteer obligation.
We are offering again the Buy-Out from Volunteering for $150 per household if you are not willing or able to help with the 2016 FSC Tournament.
Below either select YES to Buy-Out (max of 10 families) and you will be charged a fee of $150, or Select NO and then select the Tournament Volunteer box below. We thank you for your FSC support.
FSC TEAM VOLUNTEERING (Not Required):
Identifying yourself as a candidate to be an Assistant Coach, Team Manager & Field Maintenance are all optional. The head Coach will select these positions with the assistance of the DOC and Club.
Any questions please email email@example.com